Physics is one of the oldest disciplines of science providing a significant contribution to our understanding of nature and today’s technological achievements. Though it is almost impossible to truly summarize its historical achievements, there exist key insights on the logical progression of the major theories.
The International School on Foundations of Physics aims to provide a series of lectures on the notable findings of physics. These lectures will be given by the brightest physicists in the field, and is intended for graduate students and young researchers.
School (preliminary) scientific programme [PDF].
- David Andrews (University of East Anglia)
- Sir Michael Berry (University of Bristol)
- Robert Boyd (University of Ottawa)
- Berthold-Georg Englert (National University of Singapore)
- Gerd Leuchs (Max Planck Institute for the Science of Light)
- Luis Sanchez Soto (Universidad Complutense de Madrid)
- Wolfgang Schleich (University of Ulm)