Fatimah Alsaiari joined Professor Ebrahim Karimi’s SQO group as a Ph.D. student in May 2016. Previously, she studied at the Ryerson University in Toronto, where she received her Master under Dr. Raffi Karshafian supervision. During her M.Sc., she worked on the acoustic response of Ultrasound and Microbubble induced cell death. Fatimah received her BSc in physics, and was ranked 5th among all incoming students at the King Faisal University in Saudi Arabia.
Office: +1 (613) 562-5800 X3339
SQO Lab ARC 122: +1 (613) 562-5800 X 8657
SQO Lab ARC 451: +1 (613) 562-5800 X 1378
– Saudi Arabian Cultural Bureau award in Canada 2013 & 2014.
– Master of Sciences, Department of Medical physics, University of Ryerson, Toronto, Canada.
– Bachelor of science, Department of physics, King Faisal University, Dammam, Saudi Arabia.
– Biomedical physics symposium at St. Michael’s Hospital: Presented a poster on my graduate thesis project 2013 & 2014
- Quantum cryptography with structured photons through a vortex fiber, A Sit, R Fickler, F Alsaiari, F Bouchard, H Larocque, P Gregg, L Yan, R W Boyd, S Ramachandran & E Karimi, Optics Letters 43, 4108 (2018).