Qasem Exirifard, as a holder of the national gold physics Olympiad, was invited to the Sharif University of Technology Tehran wherein he completed his BSc degree in Applied Physics. He did post-graduate diploma degree in High Energy Physics at the Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical Physics, Trieste-Italy, got his MSc degree in Mathematical Physics at the Institute for Advanced Studies in Basic Sciences, Zanjan-Iran. He accomplished his Ph.D. on the Theory of Elementary Particles at the Scuola Internazionale Superiore di Studi Avanzati(SISSA), Trieste, Italy. He has worked as a postdoc, resident researcher, visiting scientist and faculty member at various Institutes including the Institute for Physics and Mathematics (IPM), Institute for Advanced Studies in Basic Science (Zanjan), K. N. Toosi University of Technology and the Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical Physics.
His research includes Quantum gravity, String theory, Matrix model, Cosmology, Einstein General relativity, Modified theories of gravity. He has joined SQO group since Sep. 2019, having started to work with Prof. Karimi in order to investigate various aspects of secure quantum communication in general curved space-time geometries.
- Q. Exirifard, Triangular Ring Resonator: Direct measurement of the parity-odd parameters of the photon sector of SME, Int. J. Mod. Phys. D 23 (2014) 1450038.
- Q. Exirifard, Cosmological birefringent constraints on light, Phys. Lett. B699 (2011) 1-4.
- Q. Exirifard, GravitoMagnetic Field in Tensor-Vector-Scalar Theory, JCAP 1304 (2013) 034, Addendum: JCAP 1905 (2020) A01.
- Q. Exirifard, Randers geometry as MOND/dark matter, JCAP 1511 (2015) 026.
- Q. Exirifard, GravitoMagnetic Force in Modified Newtonian Dynamics, JCAP 1308 (2013) 046.
- Q. Exirifard, Phenomenological covariant approach to gravity, Gen.Rel.Grav. 43 (2011) 93-106.
- Qasem Exirifard, Constraints on gravity: An evidence against the covariant resolution of the Pioneer anomaly, Class.Quant.Grav. 26 (2009) 025001.
- Q. Exirifard, M.M. Sheikh-Jabbari, Lovelock gravity at the crossroads of Palatini and metric formulations, Phys.Lett. B661 (2008) 158-161.
- Q. Exirifard, The alpha-prime stretched horizon in Heterotic string, JHEP 0610 (2006) 070.
- Q. Exirifard, M. O’Loughlin, Two and three-loop alpha-prime corrections to T-duality: Kasner and Schwarzschild, JHEP 0412 (2004) 023.